4/21/2008

Day 1 of 101

Two more days and I am in the 100's!! Ok so this week is serious business. I am on all shakes till Thursday. I am going to our annual Ladies Conference in Wildomar, CA. I am going to be away from home for 3 days and Alexis is coming with me this year so I am really looking forward to it.

You know how I've been sorta looking for a jogging stroller? A cheap one at that which has not been easy...well yesterday before taking my nap and baking cookies, I went on Craigslist and saw a posting for a $70 double jogging stroller but it was about a 35 mile drive from here. I e-mailed the person and the lady called me back. She was super nice and said someone was there now trying to buy it for $50 and she was about to sell it and I told her I would give her the full $70 if she would hold it for me and she said YES! She paid $350 for it a year ago and her mother in law got them a nice wagon and she only used it to go around the neighborhood in it so she didn't really have a good use for a jogging stroller. Anyway, my husband and I drove out there, no traffic while Alexis and Lauren baked the cookies. The stroller is PERFECT and super great shape. It's practically new! I love love love it...such a blessing. I pay $9 per day when I take the kids to the gym so it pays for itself in a week basically. I will only go to the gym when my husband is home.



So I had a talk with my hubby about spending SO much time away. I told him I was fine with him doing ministry stuff but he is staying out way too late and it's affecting his school performance AND also the other ministries he's involved in. We set some ground rules and he's not taking the Earning For learning kids candy selling past 6pm and he'll be home no later than 7pm. Saturdays we will do our visting for bus ministry and then we can go out and spend time as a family. So that will be really nice. Well I didn't weigh today but I will tomorrow. God Bless!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad that your scale has the body fast %... I kinda thought you might have less of a loss (based on the numbers alone) because you are working out so hard. You'll probably see a big drop next week!

Keep up the good work, sister!!! Almost in ONEderland!!!! WOOHOO!