4/22/2008

Day 1 of 100

Work is busy for me right now...after I signed off I picked up Alexis from school and took her shopping for some jacket/blazers for the ladies conference. We went home, I started dinner and I headed out the door to for my work out. I took my new stroller for a spin :-) I called Leah which met me up in Signal Hill and we walked for almost 2 hours. She wanted to "conquer" the big huge hill and I was a little scared to be honest but she said she wanted to push the kids up the hill and she did! When I called her she said she was eating meatballs and rice and getting her out of the house for this workout saved her from eating too much. I just needed to work out. I feel like I loose my patience with my family a lot easier when I don't wear myself out with a good workout. BUT, even though we walked for those 2 hours, I didn't really feel like I got my heart pumping. Lately, when I've gone out on my own I find myself running a lot and I've come to realize that I like running better! I don't run at the gym on the treadmill though and I really feel like I push myself more when I workout outdoors. Today I'm at work so I am meeting my husband at the church, picking up my kids, going home to change into workout clothes and heading to the beach trail for a workout.

Weight update: NO LOSS. UGH. But it's ok, just gonna keep on chugging along. I have to stay positive and on track. I have my shakes, my sneakers and socks for my nice 1 hour walk I have planned during lunch so I am good! Hope you all have a nice day! God Bless!

0 comments: