2/06/2008

updates

I have been so super swamped lately. Life and work. My eating was not THE best this weekend but most of it was grilled of some sort. I just didn't measure portions because I was basically out and about. I have not weighed myself because I FEEL all the water I am retaining due to AF. Once that's gone I will. Workouts have basically been me running around, walking A LOT...hopefully it's doing something.

I had a looong talk with my hubby about me cooking healthy for my family. There's been a lot of cheating on their side and I put my foot down and said I was refusing to continue to spend hours planning and making healthy meals for them if the second they stepped out the door they find a cheeseburger and fries in their mouth. The decision to change HAS to come from them. I'm not MAKING them do anything. I told him and Alexis to let me know once they were ready.

Today I am at work and they are buying us lunch. Anyway...my e-mails are rolling in and I have tons of work. Till later...God bless.

0 comments: