2/01/2008

Needing family...

I'm missing my family so much right now.... It would be so great so just go over to my sisters house or have them come over from time to time. I'm sure I've written about this before, especially when we come back from visiting during the holidays. My mom likes to go for walks but my other two sisters are lame when it comes to hanging out with my mom or doing stuff with her. I mean, besides just running errads and such with her. I've talked about moving closer to them but we haven't exactly gotten God's blessing on that and I don't want to move anywhere without his blessings. Who knows what life would turn out to be if we went against what He has in store for us. Hopefully I can drive out there for a visit soon. I think I might, and let Sergio stay home by himself to relax. I am sure he would enjoy going fishing or something without having us call him and asking him what time he was going to get home.

I did my taxes online for the very first time! My state taxes were already approved but I think I messed up with my last name on the federal. I just realized it too. I still haven't changed my maiden name to my married name and my tax guy always submits it with my maiden name because of that. I didn't make that change online. Stinks. Oh well I will have to fix it if it gets rejected. I've been married for almost 11 years and ya'd think I would of done that by now huh? I just went to the social security site and got the application. I will handle it this month :-)

Weight loss land has brought me up a pound! I am not worried because #1 - I am not taking my meds because I am out and I have to go to the dr. today to get an annual tests, some blood work THEN I can get a re-fill on my meds. #2 - I officially started my monthly..I think..I think it's been a month since the last one. I need to go back and read through my posts because that's the only way I remember. I bought a calendar for my purse so I will actually start to document this stuff. #3 - I am constipated...yuk I know. I didn't drink as much water as I should of yesterday. oh and #4 - I lost body fat. I guess that's the most important thing. Body fat loss. I am down 2% for my body fat.

Well I guess that's it. I have lots of work and not enough time. Till later..God Bless.

0 comments: