1/31/2008

Thurs. Update

Time flies. Today is already Thursday. My husband is working in San Clemente but he's only working there this week or until he can go to some Metrolink train training. The carpenters have to be certified when they work on a train project. So he's not yet certified and until they hold that class he can't go back on the jobsite or the company gets fined. He has Union Carpentry school next week anyway which he HAS to attend. He has to study for his Class A license too. He passed most of those truck driver classes. Now that he's got most of the licenses that are required, he has to train on actually driving the buses to pass the driving part of the test. It will be a blessing but we'll be seeing less of him on Sundays and Fridays. I am sure God will bless him for helping others.


Yesterday I had a much better day that originally anticipated. I am out of meds though so I need to call the pharmacy to see if my OB approved my Metformin. I didn't make yesterday a full protein day because I had some veggies in my chicken soup but it's ok. I was ready to have some veggies. I worked out at the gym for an hour and a half and I think I burned almost 400 calories. I sat in the sauna for 10 minutes. I do my after work out stretching in there. I was sweating like a hog yesterday. Within a minute of working out on the stairmaster I felt my sweat dripping which was awesome becuase it usually takes me 6-7 even 10 minutes before that happens. I went on the bike, treadmill and also did some weight training.

Overall everything is getting better day by day. I had breakfast early this morning with Alexis. I am able to eat more carbs as of today so I had 1 whole egg and 1 egg white, peice of whole wheat toast and a slice of turkey ham (grilled in pam). It was very satisfying. I need to get away from eating the yolks...I know on ALL my eggs. I didn't think I was going to be satisfield with the egg whites but I was! I need to buy some egg substitute at Costco this weekend. I think the Albertson's brand substitute eggs are much better I seem to remember.

Ok so for the loss - I am down to 245.6 which makes total loss so far 4.4 pounds on day 4. I am going to work out all week to. It hasn't been as much as I have planned of course but I just need to get better organized. I will today. I am making my priority list right now of things to do. Until later. God Bless.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! 246 lbs! Congrats...you're really doing a great job!