1/30/2008

Yummy veggies

I was on the hunt for grilled type of veggie recipes and I found two really good ones that I added to my recipes site. I was also reading the biggest loser site and they went over BBQ'ing. Two things I learned is you can brush your veggies with a little olive oil and vinaigrette and they turn out moist and delish. Also, when the BBQ fire is down for the most part, add some fruit to the grill and let it cook slowly. They recommended a pear or peach. I think a pear would be so good! Add some fat free cool whip on to that and you have a hot pie type dessert. I think today we might try and BBQ. I have some chicken breasts I wanted to BBQ for salads and for my main protein.

As of this morning I am down another .08 pound almost a pound! My weight is now 246.4.I only worked out at work and not the gym yesterday cause the meds are really kicking in. The nausea yesterday was horrible. I didn't think I would of been able to keep things down if I would of gone to the gym. I was active all day though so today I will drag myself to the gym even if it means being sick. I have to shake these side effects off of they are going to keep me down. My migraines are returning as well which totally sucks! I'll have to work around them too. I am sure they are more like sugar headaches...or lack there of.

I am just really feeling it today. I think I might request a day off later this week. Maybe Friday. I'll see where I am at when it comes to workload. Anyhoo.....God Bless.

0 comments: