1/29/2008

Protein Days

I am on day two of protein day and I am feeling pretty good. I am supposed to take 2 vitamins a day and I have to remember to freeze them cause I keep tasting them and smelling them. ICK! Anyway, I had a good eating day yesterday. It was sort of stressful though cause I had so much going on but when my husband got home from working, I was able to run out to the gym with Alexis and I had a really good workout. I actually stayed on the stairmaster for 20 minutes which I have never done before. My hip/joint was hurting for some reason though but I think it just needed to pop into placce or something. It was weird. I got on the treadmill after that and walked it off. I did some weight training but had to cut it short because I had to go to the Ladies Missionary circle meeting at 7pm. We basically get assigned a missionary from out in the field and when they come to visit we give them a decorated shoebox filled with goodies. I picked a missionary from Australia, a male.

I weighed in this morning to a 2.8 pound loss. All water but it's a loss. I was SO bloated. I had chinese food on Saturday for lunch. On Sunday I had a big salty breakfast, a 1/2 chicken bake and hot dog from Costco for lunch and I can't even remember what I had for dinner. On Sunday night before we left to church I was sweating and it was raining outside. Then I felt my knuckles sort of tight. By the time we got to patch and were with the bus kids, I had to take off my coat and take my blood pressure pill (which I NEVER do) cause I figured my blood pressure was way sky high. I think I just pushed it a bit with the salty weekend food.

Yesterday I was driking lots of water and man I was in that toilet all day. I was getting tired of going but I felt like I was deflating! Relief.

So anyway, I am no longer 250 (that number is super hard to type). I was just thinking on my drive here to work, wow it's going to take a loss of 47.2 to get to where I was at before which was 200 pounds. I wasn't near happy at that weight but I remember starting to feel and look pretty good. It's going to be a little bit of a journey to get there but I will hopefully be there soon enough!

Till later. God Bless.

2 Corinthians 5:19
"That is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation."

0 comments: