1/06/2008

Day 7 - The end!

Yes I am ending the fast today. I don't know what happened to my body yesterday but I was extremely weak! I kept dropping stuff (including the maple syrup all over my kitchen floor, yes the expensive maple syrup!) and I debated all day whether I should quit. I asked my family to go with me for a walk to the park. It was on the verge or raining so we hurried and got dressed in warm clothes and took about a mile walk. My son was bored beyond belief in the house so it was a good idea to get out of the house. I felt a bit better when we got back. I took a nice hot long shower and relaxed. I started to feel a bit more dizzy as the day went on though even though I was drinking my lemonade drink AND I had not gone to the bathroom AT ALL.

I got a phone call from a family friend from church and she organized a ladies get together at her house (which included food) I told her I would try to make it because at this point I felt super dizzy. But I decided to go because the ladies in my RU group would be there and I didn't want to feel guilty about not going. PLUS, I got to get out of the house for a few hours. By then I decided it was time to end my fast. I wasn't plannin on eating there so I bought a veggie soup at the market next to her house.

I had a good time but I was still dizzy. It was so bad at some point I kept loosing my balance. I did have some spinach salad and a taquito and I was scared all the way home on how my stomach was going to handle it. Well the spinach salad came back up. It felt like it was in my throat the whole time. Anyway, I drank my laxative tea this morning to get the last of whatever is old in my stomach.

I've felt really on the edge lately. I've been snapping at my husband so much about things these past few days (I wrote about one instance from Friday). I know I am MOM and MOM handles lots of things and I can but sometimes it would be nice if I got some help! I do everything on Sunday mornings from ironing, breakfast (feed Gabriel also), cleaning, getting kids ready for church (which includes, hair combing, socks, shoes, teeth brushing, face cleaning), Buttoning husbands top shirt button, fixing collar....then there's ME. I know I am feeling sorry for myself and I shouldn't but I will sulk for now....anyway, I called my husband ungrateful this morning. He got mad, I walked out and didn't go to church with them. I know it's really childish of me but at the time I was REALLY mad. I convinced myself that darn it I should be mad, I got home from my ladies get together yesterday and the sink was piled high with dishes which I didn't do till now....and boy was I mad washing them.

Anyway, I gotta start slow with my eating but I ate an english muffin and a piece of bacon for breakfast. My stomach is feeling it right now. Alright well tomorrow I start a low carb diet AND my two hour a day workouts. WHICH I WILL DO. I will do it. I am NOT going to come on here and give excuses on WHY I didn't do it. I want to get out of this fat body ASAP. I am sick and tired of being fat already. There are no excuses whatsoever anymore. Can you tell I am still mad? LOL....Ok cheering up now.

God bless.

0 comments: