1/05/2008

Day 6

I am definitely in toxin removal mode I can tell ya that much. It was the worst day to be out and about yesterday too but I had to still how up for my RU group of ladies. I was NOT feeling it though because I was freezing cold and my stomach was just messed up. I had to keep going to the bathroom and it was pouring rain. I usually get home at around 10:30pm. Because we only took one car and my husband shuttles the folks with no car home, I had to wait for him in the auditorium with my kids, running around being crazy and all I wanted to do was come home. I will never go in one car with him. It took way too long and it caused some friction between him and I last night. I didn't have enough of my drink so my sugar was already low and I got upset with him because he can't have a normal discussion without getting defensive so I went to bed. The result? A massive, low blood sugar, brain hurtin' headache. It hurt! I feel so dehydrated this morning too. The first thing I did was hook me up some of my special drink. I feel better.

It's still kinda early for a Saturday but I am going to work a few hours today because I got REALLY busy at work yesterday. Well I have to work so gotta go. I'm sure I will be back later. God Bless for now.

0 comments: