1/04/2008

Day 5

I was hungry all day yesterday and at night I felt so super sick. I felt like I was getting a cold. I am going to be entering a stage of purging toxins from my body so I may feel all of these symptoms randomly throughout the day. The one thing that has not left me are the headaches. I've had at least one a day. Today I didn't wake up with one though. But I am sure I will have one later in the day.

I've been trying not to stress although yesterday late morning I felt like a madwoman. I was just MAD. I was just waiting from someone to say something crazy to me so I can chop their head off. I calmed down after recognizing this. I told Serg I wasn't in a very good mood and he made me feel better.

Went to church last night and felt ok. My stomach was making all sorts of noises though and I am glad I took some water with me to drink.

**Grosse section**

I am still getting rid of solids and I have officially not had any food for 5 days! I get stomach cramps galore when I wake up but immediately feel so much better when I'm done. I am still craving food. Like I am dying for some home made hot wings. But MOST of all I am craving a veggie sandwich with alfalfa sprouts. I found a delish recipe and am posting it on here so I can come back when I am cleared to eat solids again (I think on day 13 or so). I also want some hummus REALLY bad. I went to the farmer's market this past weekend and had a taste of some organic jalapeno and cilantro hummus. At first I thought it was a little expensive but when I really thought about it, it was not bad, $4 for a small container. I've found that with hummus it's really hit and miss when it comes to taste with many brands. So far the only one I've liked is the one from Costco but they don't carry the brand I like anymore!! The other one is the one from Trader Joe's and that one was about $4 and half the size of the one from the farmer's market. I wanted to go back this weekend to get them but it's supposed to rain and rain for days starting today AND my first day to eat solids won't be until next Saturday *sigh*. So I won't be going back to get my fix for another week.

Here is the recipe
Cucumber Sprout Sandwich

Ingredients
2 slices whole wheat bread
2 tbs. cream cheese, softened (I'm going to add hummus instead)
6 slices peeled cucumber
2 tbs. alfalfa sprouts
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. red wine vinegar
1 tomato, sliced
1 romaine (cos) lettuce leaf
2 tbs. pepperoncini, sliced
1/2 avocado, peeled and mashed
salt and pepper to taste

I think I am going to add an evening post daily. Most of the time, my mood changes by the time I am done with this post! I am such a rollercoaster, from feelings, to body changes, to everything else. Anyway, hope you have a blessed day.

0 comments: