1/03/2008

Day 4

Whew...seems like the days are sort of dragging. Today feels like Day 5 and not 4. The rest of yesterday was ok. I was sort of hungry yesterday and I was reading that when you get hungry to take SIPS of the lemonade drink and not drink the whole thing at once, which I was doing. I found that it worked! I got hunger pangs and I took a sip and that did the trick for at least 1/2 an hour. I just drank the drink for about and hour and a half and I found that I drank a lot less. I can have up to 12 8 oz drinks of it but if you are trying to loose weight in addition to the cleanse you have to restrict that a bit. But I do have to drink at least 6 of the drink.

I found that when my nose smells food or is around food my body automatically starts to get hungry. I had to cook dinner, not once but TWICE yesterday and it was a bit hard. Just automatically putting stuff in your mouth without thinking is hard. I even made cookies to torture myself a little more. He he he. I had to make dinner for one of the ladies at our church that had a miscarriage. All the ladies are taking her dinner all week long and it was my turn yesterday. I made her some yummy spaghetti, garlic bread and my special cookies. The garlic bread smell is what was getting to me. I LOVE garlic bread. Smells delish. Anyway, I then made the SAME thing again for my family. I haven't been sitting with them at the table which is hard! We're use to eating dinner together every night and Alani keeps asking me why I'm not sitting with them at the table.

I can't wait to be done because of that. I hope the days fly by. Today is supposed to be another hard day. I'm taking today off to run some errands and get some laundry done. The only one up at this point is Gabriel.SO anyway, hopefully today is not hard. I am going to try and be out and about so I don't think about food 24-7.

My sister in law lives next to me and she has a big back yard and she's moving to Arizona so we are hoping that we can move into that house so we can hook up the back yard! Remeber I mentioned planting out own garden? Well that would be ideal. Then in the summer spending time back there would be SO great! So we will see. :-)

0 comments: