1/02/2008

Day 3

I'm still alive..just kidding! Of course I'm still alive. Just reading my post from yesterday reminds me of that horrible headache. I actually woke up with another one and had to take another exedrin. I don't know how this is going to affect my fast but I hope it's not in a bad way. I just can't take the headaches. They are not regular headaches, they are migraines and they keep escalating to an unbearable point and I can't take it. They get so bad that I start to feel like I am going to throw up.

I was in bed and sitting for a LOOOONG time yesterday. I did what I had to do at home and went to sleep while my daughter and husband went grocery shopping. I made them chili cheese hot dogs for lunch and fed my little one. I slept for about 2 hours.

My husband mentioned how much sleep I've been getting since I started this fast and it's TRUE! Remember I complained about how bad my sleep was getting? Well it's much improved and my nasal passages are SUPER clear. I just took and deep breathe right now and I can't tell you the difference!

I still miss eating food. I miss chewing I think and snacking on stuff. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need this detox and I can just eat low carb. But I realized yesterday I would not of appreciated doing low carb if I wasn't doing this fast. I know that after slowly getting off I will appreciate food so much more!

I haven't weighed myself and I don't think I am going to until I am done. I will see if I can go longer than the 10 days but I am so totally looking forward to eating a nice bowl of hot soup next week. So we'll see. I might just keep chugging along. I am sure if I see nice weight loss results I will continue until I get off the super extra fat I have on my body. Today we are going to go for a walk at the Nature Center. Basically it's like a light hike through a forest in the middle of the city. You see all sorts of herbs, plants and animals. It's really nice. I need to get walking. I haven't done much since I started due to the headaches and feeling a bit weak. Today I feel MUCH better! The drink it totally keeping me satisfied when it comes to hunger.

So here's to Day 4. God Bless.

0 comments: