1/09/2008

Busy Busy

Gosh I was so overwhelmed today! I had to make breakfast and lunch this morning before my daughter went to school. She took salmon for lunch and apparantly changed her mind about liking it. Too fishy for her I guess. I wanted to make some crab cakes but I need to find a good recipe. I think she'll like those.

I am busy at work too and it's just nuts all around. I am going to the gym today for a while so I can't wait. I need to wait for my husband to come home though at around 3:30 and I will be ready to go once he get's here. I am going to cook dinner on my lunch break so that will be handled. Tomorrow is church so I need to be prepared early in the day.

I watched biggest loser last night and I felt so bad for them because a lot of them didn't loose that much weight. I knew that the couple that got eliminated where going to go because they seemed very determined to loose the weight regardless of what was going to happen. You can see how hard it is for them to leave their little one's behind. It's almost a treat to be able to come home and loose weight with your loved ones around you.

Well I guess that's it for now. God bless.

0 comments: