12/13/2007

I'm taking out the trash....

Yep, I am actually taking out the trash..well not literally... I FINALLY settled on a cleanse and I was planning on starting it tomorrow but I don't have the things I need as of yet & I want to be 100000% prepared because I am not giving up half way through because I was missing something. Tomorrow is our Sunday School Christmas party and I was thinking "it's ok I don't have to eat" but I am going to have be practically attached to a toilet for the first 3 days. Let me tell you I CANNOT wait. My body feels absolutely miserable. I feel craptastic and I truly feel that before I can shed some weight I need to get rid of all the toxic stuff in my body. I seriously don't think I've felt as horrible as I do now. I've had migranes for DAYS now, my back is KILLING me and my sleep is absolutely HORRENDOUS. I wake up every hour on the hour. My body is screaming for me to help it and I'm coming to the rescue.

So this cleanse is for 7-10 days depending on if my body is done by the 7th day which I think I will need the full 10 days. The only issue with that is that 10 days from Saturday runs into Christmas and we'll be at my moms. I don't have to necessarily eat but I will be harrased non stop for "not eating" and I can totally hear my mom telling me how it's NOT healthy the cleanse is. I am a bit hesitant on waiting but I feel that this is urgent and I need to handle it ASAP!

More to come....God Bless

0 comments: