12/31/2007

Detox/Cleanse - DAY 1

I am finally starting the cleanse! I had to get the book (and read it), the right ingredients which are really important for it's success and the right mindset. I decided to wait until after the holidays because it was just going to be too hard. My mom would of driven me absolutely nuts for one. I attempted to start yesterday but I did a bad job at preparing. I didn't drink my laxative tea the night before and I didn't drink it again in the morning so your system can get rid of all the extra extra junk in our body. Oh and I woke up with a migraine which went away with 2exedrins in the morning but the headache returned later while at church and that's when it hit me HARD!! I had to come home, take 2 more exedrins and eat something with them (can't take them on empty stomach). SO...in the longrun it was a good thing for me to start clean and the RIGHT way today.

I've thought about it alot and I am actually going to try and stay on this detox for over 10 days. Possibly 28 days or longer if my body is not telling me otherwise. I am going to document my daily feelings on here so they will vary from day to day I'm sure. I plan on starting my workouts soon too as soon as I am sure I'm not going to have to run to the bathroom.

I read a few journals of people that have done the cleanse and according to them they feel great after day 4. Day 1, 3 and 4 are supposed to be the hardest. I think that I will start my workouts after these days. I'm going to be home most of these days so we'll see how it goes. I can't wait to start and see a transformation in the way I feel and look. I am super excited about starting my healthy eating habits afterward too!

I weighed myself this morning and even though I had an idea of how much I weighed, it was still shocking. I weigh exactly what I thought I did and it's just nuts. I know I needed to see it for myself and this reassured my decision to move forward with this cleanse.

So today is New Year's Eve, I'm off work today and tomorrow and I am just going to enjoy my time with the kids and my husband and ring in the new year with hope and faith that this will be a better year for us. I pray for a wonderful year for you as well. God Bless.

0 comments: