8/07/2007

The Ups and downs

On Saturday night I asked one of our family friends to watch my two small kids and for the first time ever my husband said YES! He doesn't like to leave the kids with anyone so they go everywhere we go pretty much. We went fishing off the rocks on the beach and we had a pretty good time. We ate pizza! We figured that after almost a month we were up for a "treat". We were supposed to have a good workout the next day but who are we kidding. We did't get home until like midnight and we had church the next day which is pretty much an all day thing except for a few hours break which we use to unwind from the morning frenzy.

I weighed myself yesterday even though I didn't want to because I knew I would show a gain and didn't want to get discouraged but at the same time I didn't want to *think* that I could sneak in extra carbs. I was up to 237.6 which is almost a pound gain but I know it's all bloat from the pizza because I've felt totally swollen since Sunday. We got off our butts yesterday and went to play tennis. I insisted on going to Wilson high school to play because their courts are better but they were full and we had to wait for a court AND they were not lit courts so once it got a little dark it was hard to see the ball. Overall we had a good workout but Gabriel kept bugging out and I didn't know what he wanted till we got home. Poor kid was totally pooped. Felt bad. Tonight is soul winning so I am going to hopefully run home and go the gym for a workout. I am SO tired today! I didn't get to bed till 10:30 last night and my alarm went off at 3:15 this morning. So I've been dragging ever since. We have Starbucks coffee here at work so I'm about to hit my second cup of coffee now.

I still need a better workout plan...tis working out spontaneously thing is not working well! I need to FEEL like I am burning fat because of a good workout! What I need to do is stick to a plan and quit chickening out. Like today I said I am going to go home, get the kids clothes layed out and ready for church tonight, I have dinner planned, change, run to gym, come back eat dinner and get ready to head out the door to church. Realistic? Maybe not but we'll give it a go. God Bless.

0 comments: