8/04/2007

Just updating

It's Saturday and I'm barely awake.....but here I am. I kept forgetting to weigh myself this week early enough to get an accurate weight on myself. The scale this morning 236.8. I thought to myself "What's up with the .8's"? My start weight was 248.8 then the other day my weight was 238.8...anyway you get my drift...sorry, like I said, I'm still half asleep. I wanted to go do all this stuff today but we have a nursery workers meeting at church that I hope goes fast. We're not going to have lunch there so that's a good thing. No temptation to eat stuff we're not supposed to.

Yesterday I had sort of a weird day. I took my lunch early and went to my appointment to the DMV. I gave Leah, one of the single mom's from church a car. I loved my car. It's a 1996 Grand Am but since we have a mini van and the GMC we didn't really need it and she was taking the bus everywhere. There were a few people at church that needed a car, but the Lord but it on my heart to give it to her. It has a few parts that need replacing and she's working on it so I needed to get moving/driving permit extended. On the way home (she drove) I saw her gas meter and I pumped $10 into her car. I know she doesn't have ANY money right now and we have church activities going on all weekend starting yesterday. I'm broke too but I figured that was something God wanted me to help her with.

Alrighty well I want to run out and have some fun today. Bike riding maybe and just being outdoors enjoying this life on Earth! So have a blessed one...and I'll come on here and talk about some weight loss stuff later. I need to put a menu together for the week since I think I have plenty of food to make them. God bless.

0 comments: