8/01/2007

Having fun

It's been a whole week since I've blogged. I need to start posting my weight loss because writing stuff down in a notebook and keeping it a "secret" is bugging me. I had lunch with Florence yesterday (friend and also co-worker) and I told her what I had gotten up to......I was up to 248.8, yep my bootay was so close to 250...whoa.

I'm now down to 237.8 so I've lost a little over 10 pounds since July 11th. It's officially 3 weeks today. For some reason I thought it had been 5 weeks! LOL. I was starting to think it was taking more time than I thought to loose the bulge but I think that 10+ pounds is pretty darn good! PLUS I'm not going to be loosing so much all the time...need to keep telling myself this! Isn't it crazy what cutting out things with sugar, corn syrup and all these starches will do? I still enjoy lots of yummy foods so I was skeptical...but it's working and the Fam makes their own snacks now which helps me stress a little less. They are learning what to eat and what not to eat. My husband got his lunch and breakfast together today without my help...

Today I am hitting the gym. The thing that sucks is that I am SO totally motivated in the morning but once the afternoon hits my motivation is like non existent so I need to really work on that. I can so totally be loosing more, especially later when I will NEED to work out to loose some weight. I'm still really busy at work so I must go. Till later. God Bless.

0 comments: