8/09/2007

no punctuation

I was just reading my last post and could not help but chuckle. All my posts have such incorrect grammer. I sound like a total mexican hillbilly....LOL it's ok...it sort of describes my state of mind most of the time. My brain is crammed with information that's rushing to come out all at the same time. In the end, I don't write the things that I wanted to write about. It's cool. Maybe someday I will be a sane person. Maybe some day I will get back to reading actual books, not to mention my bible!

Oh man today I felt A W F U L (yes all caps awful) - I think I had food poisoning or SOMETHING cause man I was in the bathroom all day and I was sweating all day (yeah can you just picture me) I was in my PJ's ALL day long. I had a major migraine to top it all off. I was working at home, at my desk, on my laptop and would have to take mini breaks at my laptop by covering my eyes and basically moaned my way through the day. I'm getting my period again too!! I don't know how you guys can cope with getting a stupid period every 28 days! Man it doesn't even give you an entire month to get over having a period. I'm so totally not use to having one so when I started to feel it coming I yelled "NO WAY"!!!!

Then when I got off work I threw myself on my bed and thought "this totally sucks and I can't believe I feel this crappy and now I'm getting my stupid rag again" but then after that I thought about how my body is starting to function normally now and how COOL that is. That tells you how bad sugar and corn syrup and all that added crap they add to food....Is crap is a bad word? I think it is, it sounds kinda bad. Well I'll use it today but no mas (no more). It just sounds icky.

Did I ever mention that I cussed like a sailor, smoked a lot (A LOT) of weed for years and years and I also did a lot of other drugs. I'm glad I am free from that. The only thing I miss is the weed for some reason. It relaxed me and I am a freak now. I get depressed easily on some days. Sometimes I think I need antidepressants but what I actually need is to get off my butt and work out. A good workout always gets me in such a better mood all day long.

Anyway, I don't know why I went off on that tangent. Maybe because it's late and I should really be in bed. Um...I came on her to talk about something legit....oh yeah, I lost weight. I'm now at 235.3 but since I am going to be bloated like a big fat cow for about 7 days I'm not going to torture myself with weighing myself. I need to get over these stupid chocolate cravings I have been having too. It's getting to my nerves. Sugar free choco I don't think will do the trick but I might have to try it. Well that's it. I might come on her tomorrow to rant some more but I'm sorta busy and I need to catch up with other blogs so till later.

Hey if you read my blog, can you leave me a comment? Maybe I will feel a little bit important. Alrighty, God Bless.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bertha! Okay I think it's the very first time I will ever leave you a comment but I'll try to leave a comment everytime I read your blog cuz I'm tellin ya...I really have fun reading them :)

LOL Mexican Hillbilly...that cracked me up!! You're so silly! Anyway... Have a great weekend and try the Dove Sugar free dark chocolate... THEY'RE THE BOMB when you have that chocolate sweet craving but without the guilt! Take care!

Florence