8/11/2007

Thirst

No matter how much water I drink I am always thirsty. Is that like some sort of medical condition? It never goes away. Maybe I'll google it. Also, not that there are any doctors on here reading this, but my lower back is absolutely killing me when I wake up each morning. Sometimes I can't sleep in because it hurts so bad. My second bed is the couch. I go to my couch to continue my sleep-capades.

My alarm was going off for like 15 minutes this morning and I could not get up to turn it off. I was like why the heck is it going off on SATURDAY??!! Then I remembered, my husband wanted to go fishing early in the morning with me. I feel so totally bad. We went to bed too late though so...I dunno. Maybe we'll go tonight. Sergio's sister will HAVE to watch the baby or something. She's like "do me a favor queen" but when it comes to HER actually doing a favor she's busy or she's was "just running out". I mean like I've mentioned on here before, we never ask her for favors and Serg doesn't like to watch the kids but when things get tough and we need to get out of the house kid-less, I'll turn to her and her answer always seem to sound like thw word "N O". I say "sound" because she never comes out and says NO she's just say, well I'm going to go out for dinner but I'll be back at 11pm if you want me to watch them. Um, we have threee kids, 2 of them are small, do you REALLY think I LEAVE my house at 11pm? Naw. Just thinking about that makes me not want to ask. We'll see, I need to spend some solo time with hubby though. He seems kinda lonely, like he needs some TLC. Now everyone say "AWWWW".

Now onto weight. With some hesitation I weighed myself this AM and I am down to..............drumroll please.........................................233.6!!!! All the glory be to God, He's keeping me going! I always run to take credit but it's not me getting the strength. The Lord knows I want to loose weight and He's helping me chig along. I haven't seen that number since Gabriel was like 2 months old. Can you believe I weighed less after I had a baby than I did recently? I'm like the apposite always, I gain weight after the baby is born. Sad but true. I did that with Alexis and Alani too. You would of thought I would of learned. I was eating like there was no tomorrow. You know what it was too? I was drinking A LOT of soda. I was reading Hungry Girl's website and it was talking about opting to go for a Diet coke or something diet when getting a drink at a fast food place because a large soda like that (regular one) is like 400+ calories!!

So yeah 233.6 - man that means that I will be in the 220's in a little while. I just read last week's post and I was 236.8 but after the pizza cheat I went up to 237.6. So from my original loss I went down 3.2 pounds. That's pretty good for 1 week. I hope I don't hit a plateau anytime soon.

Ok I need to get off this computer and go cuddle with my hubby, I'm going to wake him up and he's going to be mad!!

God Bless.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Unquenchable thirst is a classic symptom of diabetes.

Love you site. I'm inspired by your progress! I'm about to begin trying to lose weight (again)... will check in every once in awhile for more motivation. GO GURL!

Julie

The Candid Bandit said...

Yep Julie is right. That's what alerted my doctor to diabetes.

Better get that back seen to also. My chiro is amazing and it's really interesting to see what different parts of your spine affect. Eg: if your lower spine is misaligned, it can affect your nerve supply to your bladder.

You are doing really well and I totally understand about putting on weight after having bubby.

Anonymous said...

You go!! Congrats on the 3 lb loss in a week! Very very impressive!!!