5/01/2007

In the Spirit....

Long time no post. I will get right to it since I have tons of work.

Ok so I have been anxious about work for a few days. I submitted a proposal for the bosses to work from home and I have not heard back. It's been over a week. I have another job opportunity to work from home 5 days a week but the pay I believe is a bit lower, not so much vacation time & other misc. perks I enjoy here. I need to put the pressure on them to give me a responce as I don't want to loose out on the other job. Pray for me please! I really want to stay working for this company and I HATE change (when it comes to jobs). But yesterday as I felt myself starting to stress about it I asked God to take the burden from my heart and I let it be. Whatever the outcome is I will deal with it accordingly.

Second thing, I just returned from a 3 ladies conference. There were hundreds of ladies there and although I had some good fellowship time with some other ladies I actually went to listen to the advice from the lady speakers. The spritual advice was overwhelming to the point that when I think about it, it makes me want to cry. It touched me THAT much, the messages hit the spot. Just wonderful Godly advice. God is so good to us and I just love Him & praise Him to pieces for that. In a nutshell, I learned to be a better Mom and Wife because of this conference and I know that I have to love the Lord with all my might and He will come through for me. He's promised that to us.

Let's see what else. I have been eating much better. I haven't weighed myself but I am not craving junk as much. I feel like a happier me even though I do have "downtimes" in my attitude, I recognize this and am taking a "time-out" so I don't make brash decisions in my eating and in my attitude towards everyone.

Gosh I just think I have too many things to say and can't get it out without typing a book but I need to work so I will come back here throughout the week and share my life away. God Bless.

I Chronicles 16:34-36
34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
35 Cry out, “Save us, O God of our salvation!
Gather and rescue us from among the nations,
so we can thank your holy name and rejoice and praise you.”
36 Praise the Lord, the God of Israel,
who lives from everlasting to everlasting!
And all the people shouted “Amen!” and praised the Lord.

0 comments: