5/08/2007

Good days & bad days

So much happens in my life on a daily basis that it's hard not to feel overwhelmed. I think this is why I get depressed sometimes. I feel like life is just passing me by and I am in a constant state of confusion and desperation. When I asked my bosses to let me work from home I didn't think it would really be THAT much of a big deal. I've done it before with great success so what's the big deal eh? Well it just so happens to be I have 2 new bosses and one of them has tons of employees under her and she really doesn't give a darn how much of a good job I do here or how long I've been here. Anywho...they approved my work from home 3 days a week....for now...basically on a trial basis AND only because I have a medical excuse. My blood pressure is sorta out of control right now (I wonder why) and I need to take more meds. I can't drive too well under the influence of these blood control medications so....there you have it. We'll see how long they'll let me do this for. Once they say "no more" then I will need to look into another job. I can't afford the gas for a 120+ mile commute anymore.

What else? Lots of thinks but I think I will leave it unspoken for now. I just pray that the Lord helps me through these difficult times. Seems like I am always going through difficult times. But they aren't really ya know? Not compared to others that are REALLY going through a tough time. I hate that I can't look at their situations right now and think how blessed I really am. I'm just going to keep looking to the Lord for help in everything.

Isaiah 55:11

So is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it

0 comments: