3/26/2007

It all starts over today DAY 1


This is a side view of my church. It's going to look much different soon!

Well day 28 of 28 was yesterday and I guess you can say I went out with a bang. I got down to 227.8 but I am sure I gained a bit over the weekend. I had like 3 cookies on Saturday...just because they were there. We were at the RU training and I just felt like being a pig even though I wasn't hungry. So here I am today and my stomach is trippen. Making weird noises it hasn't made in a while. Hopefully I will be able to get it back to normal after my.....I don't want to say it....3 protein days. Ugh. I dred these days but after I am done (as hard as they are) I feel better. I don't feel very hungry during the day, it's the evening that I find difficult.

So it looks like I am going to HAVE to work out less at the gym. I just CANNOT afford the time that I am spending there. I am letting other things go in order to be there 2 hours a day and it's not paying off well. I took Friday off work just to get house things done like grocery shopping, washing my car, paying bills & spend time with Alexis before she went back to school...and more!! So I am going to start doing the Body For Life WORKOUTS, not the diet but the workouts because they are intensive and require about an hour on days where you work out with weights and 20 minutes on Cardio Days. The cardio is super intensive though and I am for sure going to use the stairmaster for this workout. Well I will change it up but that stairmaster kicks my butt. I also want to buy some sort of protein powder drink. I think Costco carries a good one that's only like $15. These will work perfect on my protein days as sometimes I just feel like drinking something and not having to actually eat meat as protein will be nice. So I might run over to Costco on my lunch to get a bag. I need to make sure the nutritional info on the label is....well...nutritious.

RU went well again on Friday night. I heard A LOT of preaching about the importance of Soul Winning. As a leader in the RU ministry, I have to go back to Soul Winning. I know the Lord wants me to and it's not a good example if I don't. I can't use my work as an excuse anymore. The Lord will help me get up and get through my days. I just have to start trusting in Him again when it comes to this. So now it looks like we will be at church Wed as well.

The good thing is our kids have all their friends there. Alexis goes to school there and can't wait to meet up with her friends. She works in the nursery too which is good. Alani is in the nursery and all her little friends are in there too. She knows the routine. She likes to take her own purse which is the funniest thing. I need to take a picture of us leaving for church. I have a beautiful family and I thank God to the fullest. God bless.

0 comments: