3/29/2007

Day 4 is sucking big time....

Not the eating but work. First let me start by writing really quick about the accident I got into on Monday. Not my fault (2nd time I got into an accident and it has not been my fault)and it was an off duty cop that hit me. I hate this because even though I was not at fault and I was rear ended pretty hard and we do have some injuries the insurance company started by offering me $150. LOL. WHAT? They so suck. So today at some point I am supposed to send them an e-mail with me request. I want to go to a chiropracter for 3 months and the cost of this PER person is $2200 with some follow up appointment in between. So why did they offer me $150 for treatment for 3 people? Because they take advantage of people. I am not getting a lawyer YET but if they decide they want to mess with me I will. So anyway....the other bad news is my boss is quitting and NOBODY KNOWS so Florence if you read this SHHHHH the person that "leaked" this info is the only one that knows so if it got around she would be fired. Anyway this girl that is the most ANNOYING person EVER that HATES working here and even quit for a week to work somewhere else was given preference to interview for her job and is DEMANDING almost 6 figures for her position. WHAT!? Ok my boss compliments me on a daily basis on the GREAT WONDERFUL FANTASTIC work that I do here and I am not even given an opportunity to interview. I am so "upset". Ok I am being bitter and I am praying about it. I just needed to vent. Supposedly I was being considered for a promotion but I have not heard a peep about this promotion since it was mentioned. I am thinking I am going to have to transfer to another department OR just get a job closer to home.

Another thing I was considering, since my boss is leaving and all, ask her about me working from home. Maybe she will approve it before she leaves and all will be well. But it's more like a "yeah right" but let me give it a shot anyway. I will do this today and see how it goes. Pray for me if there is anyone out there that reads my blog and actually believes that prayer does work. If the favor does not sway my way, then I know it is nto God's will and I will need to accept it and do what I have to do. God bless.

0 comments: