3/13/2007

Day ? of 28 - I'm here aren't I?


Gosh lost track of what day this is. Oh well...I was SO tired this morning that when the alarm went off I could not physically scrape my tongue off my pillow to get up....well not literally but it sure felt like it. I am SORE SORE SORE and loving it. So who knew that eating well + working out worked! I am fricken FINALLY down to 230.2!! It only took me...what?....3 months to loose 8 pounds? But now that I am in total focus mode (working out seems to do that to me) I believe you're going to see those pounds coming off alot faster. My big belly is showing significant loss. I should measure my fab bod because Lindora calls for measurements as well so I might get my hubby to help me with that tonight.

Speaking of the evenings...I can't believe how much I have to bend over backwardwards to be able to leave my house to workout! It's unbelieveably difficult and I expressed this to Serg and he apologized for making it harder on me. I cleaned the house, made dinners for two nights, gave the baby AND Alani a bath, got lotioned up and dressed in their comfy home clothes, talked to my sis-in-law while I was doing this about her baby daddy drama, tried to comfort her and be understanding all while thinking in my head "Sheesh girl I got THINGS to do, leave"!!! Is that mean? It is huh? Oh well, I got plenty of things going on in my life and sometimes other peoples problems wear me down. So I got things done, grabbed my towel, water, threw my tennis shoes on and out the door I ran for a one and a half hour workout. I am dedicating 2 hours total per day on cardio (1/2 walk on my lunch hour + 1 hour at gym) then 1/2 hour of weights. I am focusing on my boo-tay cause I want to have a nice rear. I really do. My neighbors, two girls, have that body type where they have NO stomach but are thick girls kinda, KWIM? and their buts are big. Not huge, but the type of butt that looks nice in jeans. My but is not flat but it's just not nice. I am not to check out girls but when a girl has a nice butt it's noticeable.

On a very cool note I got to chat with Beckie and Ashwee....is that cool or what? all the way from Australia. Blogger world is the crazyest thing. Alright well I need to get to work so I can do some bible studying for Friday! Till later, God Bless.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there!

It was great chatting the other night.. hope to see you back at beck's place soon!

Ash
xo