3/14/2007

Day 17 of 28...making progress


This is my hubby....LOVE HIM!
Man my eyes are burning! Since starting my serious workouts I have been waking up feeling SOO tired and beat up. I mean what do I expect? I am on the go all day starting from 3AM! Everyone thinks I am absolutely nuts because they all complain about being "tired" and they don't wake up till 7am which is 4 WHOLE hours more of sleep. Man that sounds like such bliss. But they are stuck at work till at least 5pm whereas I leave at 1:30. Unfortunately the really hard work starts when I walk out the door of my building. Sigh.

Ok enough of that somewhat depressing crud. I am down to 228.8 which means that I am down another 1.4 pounds (almost a pound and a half)!! Wow. The bomb. I am debating whether or not I should do a third protein day. I checked to see if I was in Ketosis and I was +5 and I would love to be +10 but I am not sure. We will see how lunch goes. I am going try and run to Albertson's to buy some La Tortilla Factory tortillas and then to Costco to get a Rotisserie chicken and some salad greens. The rotesserie chicken is for lunch and to take home to make something for dinner. I need to make something quick when I get home for the family (but yummy and healthy) and I am also going to throw in a crockpot of beef stew for tomorrow. We have church tomorrow and if I have to make dinner then my gym workout is out the window and we don't want that.

Well I have lots of things on my mind but nothing I care to type about or that I am sure anyone cares to read so I will sign off for now and leave you with the bible verse below. God Bless.

Proverbs 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

0 comments: