3/12/2007

Day 15 of 28 - refreshed and sore!

Not being sick is such a good feeling! I have a small cough here and there but nothing major. Just leftover junk from my throat issues these past couple of weeks. I am totally sore though. I spent 2 WHOLE hours at the gym on Saturday. I wish I would of eaten healthy but I was just not prepared. It is hard to do everything. Working out is being forcefuly squeezed in and the expense of other things which I totally do not dig.

I am biting the bullet and writting a schedule for this week including dinners and I am going to have to follow that schedule or things are just not going to get done. I just DO NOT HAVE TIME to make anymore. I mean I don't even have time on the weekends. Every hour is taken, literally. It sorta overwhelms me to even think about it. I forced myself to take a nap on Saturday before I hit the gym and I felt great. On Sunday we came home from church and I cleaned up a bit, ate lunch and made Sergio his lunch for today. Then after I ate I washed some extra dishes and actually laid down to take another nap! I think I took about an hour nap and I didn't even think about going to the gym because there was no time in the day. Then we headed off to church again which we are in the bud kids ministry for 3 more weeks. We have a good group of kids this time.

We had out first RU ministry meeting this Friday and I was soooo tired that I hardly paid attention. I mean I did learn some things but we watched lots of DVD's and I knew we were going to get copies of them anyway so I was kinda there kinda NOT (my head). I am hoping we can go to San Jose this weekend. I have got to figure out HOW we are going to do this with all the commitments we have at church. The only thing we can really afford to do is miss the morning service and even that, we have to get someone to take our place in the Special Needs class. I was thinking we would leave on Friday night after the RU ministry but I have a feeling we will be WAY too tired.

Alright well this week will be interesting for me. I am going for 3 protein days this week. I am going to go to the gym ALL week long as well which I am thoroughly enjoying. I want to break out of 232. I am STILL stuck on that number. I know that working out will help me to loose weight but only if I start to eat better. Otherwise I am just going to maintain and I don't want to maintain - I WANT TO LOOSE. So we will see what these protein days brings me. I think I will be at 228 by the end of the week. Let's just make that a small goal. God Bless.

0 comments: