3/09/2007

Day 12 of 28...feeling better!!

I finally woke up today feeling better. I don't have that horrible pain in my throat anymore. It's still a little sore but nothing like it has been. I also went to the gym yesterday despite feeling like crud!! I was sitting on the couch with Serg and all of the sudden I realized it was 4pm and we had church and I still had not gone to the gym! I did not make dinner and ended up having a chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box for dinner as I could not fit everything in (like cooking). I only ate the bottom bun (the one with no Mayo) but I also ate two tacos and some fries. There goes my gym workout right? But I also walked with Florence!! I worked out for a totaly of 1 1/2 hours yesterday. Today my "super gut" is mostly gone (except for what seems to be permanently there and won't go away unless I work out 5 hours a day and STOP eating Jack in the Box). I was actually surprised that I even ate Jack in the crack that easily. Sorta scary but also tells me that I let myself get THAT hungry. This weekend I am going to go super grocery shopping and I am planning on making at least 3 crockpot dinners. Low in fat, very flavorful and most importantly ""gym friendly". I just NEED to workout. I can't tell you how great I felt after I left yesterday. I just love that Jewish Center gym!! It's so super convenient and the time working out passes by so fast. I didn't have the guts to weigh myself....and I think I know why I am avoiding the scales. I am afraid of being dissapointed and of giving up so easily. I need to fill my house with healthy foods ASAP. I will get a little sleep in tomorrow, go work out and go to the grocery store. Today during my lunch break, instead of eating at my desk I am going to run to Trader Joes to buy frozen bellpeppers, non fat yogurt, Joe's O's cereal (for my non egg eating days) and some frozen asparagus so I can eat with my baked chicken. I think that's what I am going to make for dinner tonight with some baked potatos.

What else. Chuch was excellent last night. Pastor talked about so many things that made sense. He preached from the boo of Haggai and Ezra. Tonight is the first night of

  • Reformers Unanimous
  • and I could not be more excited (still scared though). We are gonna be there LATE! It starts at 7pm and ends at 9:30 BUT we always always have a table full of food and I think I might have to make my Friday nights my free nights. Eat protein all day long and then I can indulge in the late evening and not feel horrible. Ok well I think this is it for now. I promise to weigh in tomorrow and post the results on Monday....I just need to make sure I don't eat like a pig tonight....alrighty till later. God bless.

    0 comments: