3/08/2007

Day 11 of 28...just basics


Day 11 already!! I haven't even weighed myself. I have been so sick for the past two days. I have been working out at the gym though except for yesterday. I was WAY too sick AND not just tired but exausted. My eyes were red all day and eventually got better throughout the day but by the time I got home I was in worst shape. My body was aching, like the flu body aches. I at least got a 1/2 hour walk with Florence during the day. I took a tylenol with codeine as well because my throat was just killing me. I am telling you I have never had such a bad sore throat for this long let alone twice in one winter....and I don't even know if I can really call a Southern California winter....well...a winter!! It's been in the high 70's all week. But I am sure that like tomorrow there will be thunderstorms or something. I think the change in this weather has everyone sick thus making it harder for me to get any better. Anyway I am trudging my butt to the gym today no matter what.

I am so super sore still. My arms are *killing me!! But it's nice to know I got in a good workout. For some weird reason my stomach has been SOOOOOO bloated and I am talking bloated. I have this extra large "tire" on my stomach and it's HUGE. I feel extrememly gassy as well but no gas is coming out KWIM? :-P It's like trapped gas and I have been having to take GasX to help alleviate the gas pain in my upper back. SO super weird. The only thing different in my diet is I have been eating 1/2 a container of non fat yoplait yogurt w/ half a banana and some nuts sprinkled on top for my snack. So I thought I would skip that today and have my usual protein bar. I brought half a can of soup and half a sandwich for lunch. I'm just going to try and keep it plain to see if that will help me.

Well what's new? Besides me and Serg now being leaders of the RU ministry at church. Crazy and scary. I am planning on fasting on Saturday because I seriously need to connect with the Lord and ask him for help on concentrating!! I feel like there is so much bible I need to cram into my head and it's like I feel like I can't learn for some reason. I download Dr. J. Vernon McGee teachings on my computer and printed notes. I am starting with Romans because I need to get Romans down especially for sharing the gospel. I need to refresh my memory on Rom 3:23 when we discuss your realization that everyone is a sinner. Then the penalty of sin...Rom 6:23, Believe Christ died for you Rom 5:8 and then Trust Christ Alone as your Savior which is the 2nd part of Rom 6:23...then prayer to ask Jesus Christ to be your Savior.

I just need to have than down 100% and I believe I do I just need it to come out of me more naturally. When I share the gospel with someone I forget my verses and need to follow the church track. Not sure what's up with that. Alright well I am adding a recipe to my recipe site so I need to sign off. God bless.

0 comments: