3/01/2007

Day 4 of 28 - Daily Battles...


I found that I seriously have to take it day by day. People say that all the time but you think of it more as a cliche type of saying. I have to tell myself "just worry about eating healthy today and we will worry about tomorrow, TOMORROW"!! I of course have to plan my foods but the struggles you go through must be dealt with on a daily basis. I keep asking God to help me and not to give up on me. I don't think He is.

Alexis just called and I hope she's having fun. She said she has a headache and her throat hurts. I dunno but she doesn't sound too good. I have a feeling that when she comes home she will appreciate being home quite a bit. Maybe this is God's way of dealing with her and not such a harsh way but in a way where she will appreciate us as her parents and appreciate her home.

I downloaded some pics from my camera today and sent some to family and friends. I loaded one on here of my three kids. Everytime I see them all in one picture, it hits me. I have THREE kids. Whoa.

Ok well I have healthy eating in mind today. I am going to run to Albertson's later and get some low carb tortillas and make a steak burrito for lunch. I brought the steak from home of course and I have salsa in the fridge. Ok well I need to eat my breakfast so till later.

God Bless.

0 comments: