2/28/2007

Day 3 of 28 - Protein day 3 of 3

I am so glad today is my last day on protein. I had a salad last night though cause Serg took me out to dinner and I thought it would be a little weird to just have protein at a restaurant. Like a slab of steak or chicken. We went to The Outback and I resisted eating that warm yummy bread. I had a chicken cesar salad and the only bad thing is that I ate the crutons. They are SO good there though. I should have skipped them but I totally skipped my snacks yesterday because I was SO busy!

Alexis is leaving for Fine Arts in Lancaster with the school and she needed some low heel black shoes and she needed white stockings so I had to run out and buy her some. I ended up buying her one of those rolling suitcases and I am SO glad I did. I got a REALLY good deal on a cute one at Ross. She got to fit everything in there and there were tons of compartments in there. We got her outfits together and now the only thing that she had left to do is pack a cotton comfy top so she can be comfortable on the bus on the way back on Friday. Out of nowhere she had a breakdown last night. I was already asleep and she woke me up and was crying that she didn't want to go anymore and wanted to stay home with us etc. etc....I was like "Great she's already home sick and she's not even gone yet". Too funny. I wish I would of saved my time at work so I could of gone with her. But you know, I think it's kinda good for her to be away from us for a couple of days, she can't be so attached to us you know. The only place she does not get homesick at is at my moms. She is totally comfortable there with them and never wants to come home! So we will see how her trip goes.

The baby has TONS and TONS of eye discharge coming out of his eyes. Last night when we got home he had just woken up and he had all this green nasty stuff all around his eyes and in his eyelashes. I had to wipe it all off for a while. Then this morning I checked on him before he woke up so I could remove all the gunk before he realized his eyes were shut tight. So I am going to call the Dr's and see if I need to take him in because Alma mentioned something about this is the start of pink eye. She said it starts with glossy watery eyes which he has had then they get goopey then the pink eye. So I will see what they say and I kinda wanted to leave early today so I can see Alexis off and possibly have lunch with her but I don't know what the possibility of that is. I will have to ask my boss about it. Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and I showed a gain! I know that it's AF cause I have been eating nothing but protein and working out so I can't see how that's even possible. So I am going to wait again until my monthly (not monthly in my case) but I am thinking you retain water during "that" time so we will see after it's gone. I am hoping I will see 20 pounds come off but when does that happen right? Ok got's go get to work. God bless.

0 comments: