3/20/2007

Day 23 of 28

I got into a lazy mode yesterday at work where I just really did not want to be bothered by work. I just wanted to read blogs and be a bad employee. But I did work but was also online and got a few good recipes that I want to try out this week or this weekend if time permits.

Last night I got home got some chicken ready to throw into the oven and ran out the door for a 2 hour gym workout. It was the hardest workout I have had to date. What do I have to show for?..... .6 pound loss. It's something. Never enough for me though. I expect too much as always and my expectations are to loose 3 pounds per workout (not really). After I was done I sat in the Sauna for 10 minutes and did some sit ups and some arm workouts. It was gettin' hot up in there though and being that you're not really supposed to be working out in there, I keep it to a minimum.

I finished stretching and walked out of the gym beet red and sweaty. It felt good. Tonight I have to do laundry FIRST then I can go workout (this is according to my husband). Well he is doing the laundry and I am helping. I am supposed to take Alexis with me today so we will see how she does at the gym for the very first time. I might have to call and make a babysitting appointment for Alani so that my hubby does not get irritated at home with the kids. Gotta keep him happy or he's going to give me a hard time everytime I even discuss working out. Don't get me wrong he wants me to workout, he wants me to feel good about myself but he works really really hard, comes home tired and still helps me around the house. Then I turn around and leave for 2 hours everyday and leave him at home to eat dinner alone with 3 kids (2 of the 3 kids=high maintenance). Alani is 2 and is at the age where she's trying to prove herself and Gabriel is just a baby and wants you to play with him nonstop. I would be mad if I was him. So I am really trying to go to the gym right when I get home and when I get back we can all eat dinner together. So I will just continue to try and get on a schedule where mom is making everyone happy. Sometimes you just have to do that.

I made steak fajitas last night for lunch and they look SOOOO good. I made fresh beans in the crock pot too (when you're mexican you always got to have the beans at home or no dinner is complete). I am not really trying to eat them everyday though cause beans = gas and I don't want to let one loose on anyone at the gym. Yes I really think about these things....LOL...I also have a nice breakfast planned..just my typical breakfast burrito with some fresh salsa.

I guess that's pretty much it. Gotta go fill up my 32 ounce water bottle and down it as I do every morning and throw a little bit of makeup on before everyone starts to come in....well maybe I will skip the makeup..I don't really care what anyone thinks of me 4 out of 5 days. God bless.

0 comments: