3/19/2007

Day 22 of 28 - Happy Monday



I actually feel pretty darn good today despite it being Monday and it being 5:00am and all....Friday went really well (the 2nd reformers unanimous meeting). It is seriously coming to light that God chose me to be a leader in this ministry so I can get closer to Him because I am! I asked him for help in memorizing scripture again as I seemed to be having some trouble and it was really starting to frustrate me. I don't just want to memorize it either I want to be able to USE it when helping someone. It helps when you can back up what you are saying with what God says in the bible. This weekend also brought to light how many people actually do not believe in God. The thing is many DO believe but they are mad at Him for reasons unknown to me. I found that most of the people that have confessed their "hatred" for him are because they blame Him for the bad things that happned in their lives. It's hard not to blame Him for things that you think He has control over. Some people though just don't plain believe in Him and feel they are being manipulated to worship something they just don't see. I am not a brain surgeon but I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Lord is REAL. He's shown Himself to me time and time again (not in a spooky ghost sort of way or anything kooky like that) that no one could ever convince me that He is not real. As baby Christians, He shows us he is real because that's just it, we are BABY Christians and we don't believe unless He proves it to us. Now as a more mature Christian, when I pray for a certain thing and it does not happen, I know that He doesn't want that for my life and if I am going through certain struggles, in many many cases, I grow from the experience and instead of getting mad at Him, I take it as another lesson He wants me to grow from. There is so much more I can write about this but not now. Anyway, not sure where that all came from.

OK SO......eating wise this weekend was good BUT not great. Today I am back to my lowest weight yet which is 228.8 and I could of been lower I think but the pizza I ate Saturday night must of not helped. I didn't pig out I just ate enough to say I had dinner. I love pizza though and I always will. If I am gonna cheat, this is the way I will go. Gee, sounds like I am having a love affair. I refrained from eating a lot of other junk food and when the vote from the family was to go out and eat I voted to go home and cook! What?!! Me? I just kept thinking of all the crappy stuff that s in fast food. They trick you to think that even those evil salads are good for you! They take us for fools I tell ya. Ok I'm being weird. Next subject.

I kinda have AF again though which I am tired of seeing! It's like are you coming or going or what?? It must have something to do with the IUD I got put in in January. Not sure but whatever. This weekened I missed taking my Metformin and I feel kinda off in the insulin level sense. I had gotten into a routine this past week and was starting to feel better too. Like my heart not racing so much and a lot of the feeling of being bloated was going away. I even worked on gradually increasing my Met dosage and prepared myself for the headaches and the runs (sorry I know, TMI). I didn't take my blood pressure meds either. Gosh I sound like I am 60 years old!! Another reason to loose weight is to get off old people medication. Mental note #1000.

My hubby bought me some Ralph Lauren sunglasses this weekend and also let me shop and buy 5 skirts, 4 or 5 tops, black nylons and 2 pair of shoes! Love the guy. I'll take a picture with my glasses later. I am the ultimate collector of designer sunglasses, even though I have not worn them very often lately (could be that winter was just over). I am hopefully getting my next pair, God willing, in a month or so. Maybe some Dolce & Gabbana's or some Christian Dior's (pictured above). Well as some of the Australian bloogers say, I have to go to the 'loo' so I got's to go. God Bless.

1 comments:

yashuwa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.