3/16/2007

Day 19 of 28...Finally Friday


This is not me either....I am still fat...
Seriously seriously. I am tired. The baby decided he wanted to cry all night. I didn't go to church last night because I wanted to go to bed early to be refreshed today as we have the RU ministry meetings tonight. Well it didn't happen. I am not feeling it quite yet but I know that later today my tiredness WILL kick in. I MAYBE got 1 full hour of sleep which is NOT GOOD.

I weighed myself, no loss. Sucks. I worked out pretty hard yesterday too, over 2 hours. BUT the good news is I feel so much more toned. I don't feel all fat and nasty. I feel like I am playing tricks on myself though because I have only lost a few pounds and how can I start to feel so much thinner? Am I tricking myself into thinking that I AM thinner? I dunno but working out is making me feel less giggly. I think what is keeping my weight at a standstill is me = eating too much chicken. I think I overdid it for a few days on the protein. I need to go back to eating my chicken breast portions. I have issues with portions. Made mental note.

Let's see....my day is set pretty much today. I need to go to either Costco or Albertson's to buy some snacks and drinks for the kids at church today and I am going to squeeze in my 30 minute walk with Florence. We are so funny, we are trying to do belly slimming workouts while walking and we probably looked silly but it tired me out!! We didn't do all of them and we will probably do less today (and go another route) but incorporating them is good I think.

Well tomorrow I plan on sleeping in a bit, getting up to work out, coming back home to make breakfast and help Serg study for his bible class midterm. We have a few moview to watch, probably take a nap (actually this is going to be a must)....then church pretty much all day Sunday.

Alright well hopefully I will have good news to report on Monday. I may even think about coming on to update over the weekend if I have time. Yeah right who am I kidding? God bless.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is Pete, not Florence... That Tupperware looks cool, I think the "loser" is going to end up buying 2... lol. I wouldn't worry about the weight gain while exercising. Muscle weighs more than fat, and usually the weight goes UP first, not down, when starting a new routine. Well good luck to both of you, you're both doing great.