3/15/2007

Day 18 of 28...just..want...to..sleep...


Man I wrote a long post and lost it!! I guess it too me long enough to write it. Anyway...I will be brief because I don't feel like typing it all over again.

I am down in body fat but up in weight by almost 1 pound. I know that weight fluctuates so I just need to chill. I am an official member of the Jewish Center Gym! Yeay for me. I love working out there and like I mentioned before it could not be more convenient for me. When I signed up the gentleman said that as part of my membership I had use of the heated pool, spa and Sauna. I screamed in my head "SAUNA"!! I love the Sauna. Could never really explain why I likes it so much till I read THIS and according to the article Sauna enthusiasts laud the health benefits of "sweat baths," attributing them with healing, preventative, and cleansing properties. Basically, what happens to the body during a sauna is quite simple — your metabolism and pulse rates increase, your blood vessels become much more flexible, and your extremities benefit from increased circulation. Many people attest to the healing powers of the sauna concerning mental depression and anxiety. They say that after leaving the sauna, the mind is in a relaxed, lucid state, free of the worries of the everyday world. That's how I feel when I walk outta there. Ok well I just got me breakfast together and I must eat. God Bless.

0 comments: