2/01/2007

Day 9 of 28.....bleh

First thing I did this morning was weigh myself since I missed weigh in yesterday. Here are my stats:

Day 9 of 28
Keto stick: +5
Weight: 233
BMI: 46%

Yes, dissapointed of course. I am really trying to watch myself and I am only loosing very little. I really need those workouts but I can't even puy my foot in tennis shoes right now. I tried this morning but it hurts like crazy so there is no way it's gonna happen. Today I am planning on doing a protein day as well as tomorrow to see if it gets me out of this rut. I am really hoping that by this weekend I will be good to go. I want to ride my bike so bad! My toe is still infected though and I need to go get the antibiotics the Dr. told me to get. So I think I might go during lunch.I made myself a turkey sausage for lunch on the George Foreman grill. I left it in the car so I have to go get it in a sec.

Not much else happening. Tonight is church so once I get home I have to get everyone's church clothes ready and make dinner early. I hope I get myt W2's from work today!! I need to do my taxes ASAP. Ok God bless.

0 comments: