1/31/2007

Day 8 of 28 and in pain!

So I left early yesterday to get my toe taken care of and man did it hurt!!! First of all they had to numb my toe so they had to stick a needle in it and pump it with numbing meds and it literally felt like it was going to burst. It was already super swollen and red. The Dr. basically cut half my toe nail off and I could not believe my eyes, my toe nail started to grown down on the side so it was really in there (disgusting visual I know). It looked like razor sharp which is why I was in so much pain. Now it's going to take about 4 months to grow back which should be enough time for my toes to look cute again for the summer. I went home and took a Vocodin. Ok, I NEVER take Vocodin because it upsets my stomach REALLY bad. I went home and had a piece of wheat toast with my low fat peanut butter, sugar free jelly and a glass of milk and took one because I was hurting THAT much. I think I am a trooper when it comes to pain but I was in PAIN yesterday. I even took another one 4 hours later when I went to bed. I was in pain all night though I couldn't even have my foot under the covers. So needless to say I didn't go for my bike ride like my silly butt thought I was. Even if I could of gone for the bike ride, it was pouring outside. So no exercise at all for me yesterday! I am still in quite a bit of pain today. I wore my velour black pants and sweater today because these pants were the only thing I could get my foot through without hurting it. Anyway, hopefully I get better soon so I can get back to working out.

So while I was waiting in the ER to be seen, I was catching up on my reading and in the Lindora book it said that if my color on my Keto stick was not as dark as I would like it, I could do 1 to 3 days of protein days again. I think I am going to actually do that because I am slightly in Ketosis but not much. I didn't even weight myself today because I got dressed before I went to the bathroom and it was such an effort to even do that this morning that there was no way I was going to get undressed again. I can live one day without weighing in. Plus I don't feel like being depressed if I didn't loose or even if I gained! I feel like crap right now, my stomach is all queasy and I look like poop. Oh well, just gotta get through the day. Ok God Bless.

0 comments: