1/30/2007

Day 7 of 28 - slowly but surely

I weighed myself this morning sorta dissapointed that I had only lost .4 pound but in actuality I weight more, I had just lost track of what I weighed. Here are my stats:

Day: 7 of 28
Keto stick: +5
Weight: 234.2
BMI: 46%

My body fat is back down but my weight is up by .8 pounds which is a little over half a pound. I guess this is where I see the downside of weighing in daily. I KNOW that I keep having too much fat in my diet and I need to keep my foods plain and simple. It seems like the turkey products that I thought were much healthier that the regular foods are not much lower in fat. I made breakfast for dinner last night. I should of had egg beaters but I felt like eating eggs over easy. I did and I had 2 sausages. I drank a little milk before bed as my toe is killing me. I don't know what happened but it is infected (sorry yuck I know). I was angry last night cause something ALWAYS happens when I am trying to accomplish something. Maybe God wants me to work extra hard, I don't know. I just know my toe hurts and I am probably going to have to go to urgent care to get it looked at. This is NOT going to make me stop working out. I won't be able to walk very much but I WILL ride my bike.

Yesterday I didn't get to really work out much except for my 30 minutes walk during my break at work. When I got home yesterday I had to pick up the girls at school and then take Serg to the community college to take some tests. He took us home and I was trying to get my toe to feel better. I cleaned up and then started to make dinner. Lauren and Scott were there for a bit and once they left and Serg was not home yet and it was 7pm we had dinner. He ate when he got back at 8pm. I gave Alani a bath, played with the baby, got my stuff ready for today and we read Proverbs 29.

On the way to work I was just thinking about how frustrated I am going to be through this entire journey and how unsatisfied I am going to continue to always be with my body. But you know what? I need to stop being like this, I need to stop hating my body, stop thinking about how much I am going to hate it when I am done with weight loss. I should be thankful that I am even loosing weight and have patience darn it! I get on my own nerves with my expectations and when something goes wrong, I get all psycho and I just need to know that things WILL go wrong. I need to accept the fact that I am NOT going to loose 65 pounds in 1 month and I am just setting myself up for failure if I keep setting these ridiculous goals for myself. Yesterday, I was reading some of my posts from 2005 and I was limiting myself to 25 grams of fat per day, 900 calories and tons of protein. I can't seem to do that now. Oh well, it is what it is. Till later. God bless.

0 comments: