1/29/2007

Day 6 - The dreaded Monday


I was actually looking forward to coming in to work today. Weird huh? Maybe because work brings back some normality into my life. I never thought I would say that, and maybe that will change in the future, but for now it's nice to be at work. Yes, even if I have to get up at 3am. I have actually been getting up at 3:30 recently. I shower before bedtime, get my clothes ready, set the coffemaker to brew on it's own and get my lunch ready. I can usually get out the door by 4:10. In the past I would eat breakfast at home but I found that doing that only finds me hungry at work an hour later. So now what I do is drink my hot coffee on the way to work and then drink 32oz. of water once I get here. Once people start getting in, I throw in some breakfast in the microwave. Today I was going to have a breakfast burrito but I don't have salsa, veggies or turkey sausage so I am just going to have some egg beaters with a slice of melted low fat provolone or LF cheddar, a peice of wheat toast w/my fake butter and some decaf. Ok stats for today:

Day: 6 of 28
Keto stick: +5
Weight: 233.6
BMI: 47.5%

Notice my BMI went up. Although in talking to Florence the BMI my scale gives me is way too high but even if it's high it tells me if it went up or down. Also, my weight did not change but my body fat went up? At first I was dissapointed but then I thought about it, I did eat healthy this weekend, but the foods were higher in fat. Another thing that I now realize contributed to my non-loss is that I did NOT drink ANY water all day yesterday. I didn't realize it until after my workout which left me super thirsty. Right then and there, I felt dehydrated. So yes I worked out last night like I said I was and it was a great workout! I was sweating like a pig (do pigs sweat)?? and little Grabriel was in his car seat watching me wave my hands and prance around like a dork. I jumped in the shower while I threw in some Blue's Clues for him, Alani was asleep and Serg and Alexis were at church. I skipped out on church because Alani had not taken her nap all day and she was super super cranky and Gabriel was also asleep when they left and we didn't want to wake them. Not to mention it was cold outside and my sore throat is still there. I took some nighttime cold medicine and asked Serg to give me a massage in bed and I knocked out cold. It was a little hard getting up this morning but I'm here on time thank the Lord.

I feel lighter though which is a plus. I am sure I will meet my "in my head mini goal" of 6 pounds this week. So here's to another week! God bless.

0 comments: