1/28/2007

Day 5 of 28 - Sunday update

I wish I were more patient when it came to weight loss. It's like, when I decide to loose weight my body should just loose it already and I should be thin like TODAY! It's not like that I know so I need to be patient. Today we had church and I was actually up at 6am again but my throat is sore again. We all seem to be getting sick again. I mean I only had like a few days break. EVERYONE is sick though which does not help our recovery at all. The baby has a runny nose and so does Alani. Poor kids can't catch a break. Ok the baby is awake and drinking his bottle so I have to make this quick.

Day: 5 of 28
Keto stick: +10
Weight: 233.6
BMI: 46.5%

It's not as much as I wanted it to be, I walked quite a bit yesterday but I had hot wings for dinner. Homemade and as healthy as I could of made them. I baked them in the oven and simply poured some Red Hot on them. The fatty part was the skin, I could not get much of it off. This is the FIRST weekend in a VERY long time that I have not cheated. Reading my past notes and seeing how excited I was to be shrinking kept me going. Also last night I went through the clothes my sister Nancy gave me when we went to San Jose and they fit me now BUT they don't look good on me now because of my back fat and stomach. So I hung them up in my closet for inspiration. I have TONS of clothes that I can't wear now because they just don't look good on me.

By Valentines Day I want to be down to about 220, that's 2.5 weeks to loose 13.6 pounds. Wow that's kinda a lot. My body might not be about to loose 6 pounds a week. But it might be, if I really try and stick to the Program. I am taking my walking shoes to work tomorrow and will also ride my bike when i come from work if I STILL can't make it to the gym. My life is too hectic unfortunately for the gym right now. It kinda sucks. I just feel bad leaving my husband with all the kids for an hour.

I can't wait to do my taxes. I am so super broke it's not even funny. I have to pray hard that we get a decent refund. I need to fix my Grand Am, get tires, pay some bills, pay Alexis tuition ahead of time etc. Anyway, I popped in workout DVD, I am going to try out my new hand weights. Just hope the baby kicks it. Curious to see what my loss will be tomorrow in the AM. God Bless.

0 comments: