1/27/2007

Feeling great DAY 4

Finally protein days are over!! I am so use to getting up at 3:00am that I could not sleep past 6am. I weighed myself and here are my stats:

Day: 4 of 28
Keto stick: Don't have any
Weight: 234 (6 pounds lost so far)!
BMI: 47%


Serg was up with me too. We were getting ready to go do laundry because our washine machine is broken but we decided to just make some breakfast and go to the outdoor market. I made myself a yummy low fat scramble with bell peppers, turkey sausage and green onions. I sprinkled a little cheddar cheese on it and had a piece of wheat toast with my Smart Beat butter and a nice hot cup of coffee. MMMM. I made them a scramble similar to mine except theirs had homestyle potatoes and other fatty things. It looked really good. I ain't gonna lie :-)

We needed to buy Alexis a "reptile tank" and I was not going to spend $50 on one. God blessed us with a good deal, $8 bucks for one with everyting in it at the outdoor market. Well it was a hampster one but it's big and has things that we will need. I had not planned on buying anything else but I got some hand weights for $3 PERFECT for my DVD workout which I am going to do later tonight while Serg is at bible college taking a course on bible leadership. Pastor is teaching it and I am SO glad he is taking it. THAT right there was a huge blessing as well. The Lord is good, yes He is.

Anyway, I got Alani and Gabriel TONS of clothes, including Levi's Jeans for Alani, 2 other pairs of jeans, 2 dresses, 1 skirt, 3 tops ALL for $17.00. I also got two of those fish aquarium crib musical things for 50 cents each. Those things are like $35 EACH. I believe God wants me to give them to the couple that just had twin girls. So it's been a good day in my eating and working thus far. Gotta go now though off to Walmart for some home things. God bless.

0 comments: