1/26/2007

Protein Day 3!!!

Wow I am finally at Protein Day 3 which is where I ALWAYS mess up. I bargain with myself and convince myself that I have been "so good" and deserve to just start the program without completing my 3rd and last protein day. I am SO glad I am reading the Lindora book chapters because they seem to be in the same state of mind you are in on most days. I am totally not prepared today. I have no breakfast and thought I had no lunch but I found my Lindora chicken soup thank goodness. I am going to run to Albertsons this morning to get some egg beaters cause I NEED to eat breakfast. I had no eggs at home. REALLY need to go shopping. I have purposely not gone this week though because I need time to shop. I need to go to Trader Joe's, regular grocery store for all the basics and then to Wild Oats to get a few specialty items I can't really get anywhere else. OK so ready for my stats?

Protein Day: 3 of 3
Keto stick: Negative
Weight: 235.2
BMI: 47%

I could not believe it!! Another 1.8 pounds. That is almost 5 pounds in 2 days (today being day 3). I am telling you, this is the only thing that works for me. The concern is always "well are you going to KEEP it off"? I plan to and I have been successful at keeping it off in the past (until I got pregnant, TWICE)! Now anymore, well I really hope that my IUD does what it's supposed to do which I am sure it will.

So yesterday I got home and took a short nap. I planned to ride my bike and when I told Serg he said "well the tires are flat because it's been a while since we rode them" and he had this look "Oh please don't make me go into that messy garage to get your dumb bike out and then I have to put air in the tires". But I gave him the puppy dog eyes and said this "I read in the Lindora book today that people that work out while on the Lindora program lose up to 60% more weight that those that don't. Those that don't lose 1.8 pounds a week versus 3.9 pounds those that DO". He said "ok, ok, take a nap and I will get it". He ended up getting Alexis' beach cruiser out too and we went for a ride. She kept slowing me down though, either her cool-lots (coulots are like shorts but they look like a skirt) were getting stuck on her tires or "her bike would slow down" LOL (basically she was going uphill). She just learned how to ride her bike before she left to my moms this past summer. So she still has not caught on to the whole "it's way harder to ride uphill". So funny. So after 20 minutes of me waiting for her to catch up to me I said "let's take you home" and so I did and I rode hard for a good 15 more minutes. When I got off the bike my butt was killing me and my legs felt like they were going collapse. It felt GOOD though and I still can't believe I actually did it, and on a church night!! This weekend I plan on working out both days.

The hard thing about yesterday was makng them dinner. I made them some yummy spaghetti but with Riggatoni. I added some parmesan/Romano cheese and some monterey jack cheese to make it cheesy. The only healthy thing about the meal was the ground turkey. I had a grilled salmon fillet in the fridge which saved me! It was good but of couse I wanted some of that spaghetti. I reminded myself over and over again how BAD I wanted this. I am sick and tired of being fat and cannot wait to go shopping!!!

I am glad for the shedding of the pounds these past couple of days because it gives me momentum for the weekend. I will go grocery shopping today and be prepared. I already know that I am going to have a nice fat veggie and ham scrambble with some toast (with my fake butter LOL) and coffee for breakfast tomorrow. MMMMMMM!!

I am going to try and make those chicken satay skewers and am hoping I can find some low fat peanut butter, which I am sure to find at either Trader Joe's or Wild Oats. Well I think that is it for today. I am going to continue and search for yummy recipes today and this weekend. Gob bless.

0 comments: