1/25/2007

Protein Day 2

Ok first off let me do stats:

Protein Day: 2 of 3
Keto stick: Negative
Weight: 237
BMI: 47.5%

Not that I think I lost 2.8 pounds of actual FAT in one day. I went to the bathroom SO many times yesterday. I must of been retaining lots of water. My BMI went down too though. We'll see. I've seen a big loss before only to bounce back a pound the next day so I am not getting excited just yet. So I was reading my Lindora book yesterday (because I always forget many things about this program) and I forgot I follow the program to a T for 28 days. Once those 28 days are over, I add more food, or do what they call "Phase 2: Metabolic Adjustment" for 14 days. Then I can come back and do 28 more days to loose more weight if I have more weight to loose which I totally need to. I was looking at my old notes/menus and I had lost 20 pounds by day 20! My notes and old menu's are really going to come in handy because I can go back and see what foods I was eating when I had big losses. So far it looks like I lost several pounds a week when I had shrimp. Weird because I think shrimp is the "fattier" fish. I love salmon but noticed I would not loose very much when I ate it. So it's interesting. I also noticed I would have a loss only when I limited my beef intake. If I had it one day I would lose, the second day I would lose a little less but by the third day there was no loss. Basically I think I will need to change it up daily. Chicken one day, fish (or shrimp) the next, and then steak (all with veggies and salad of course). Now I can't wait to be able to eat fruits and salads again.

Last night Alexis went to Chuck E Cheese with the twins (my neighbors daughters) because it was their birthday. Anyway, Serg said "So what's for dinner"? and then continued to say "Oh yeah....protein...." (because he remembered that I hated to cook when I was on my protein days). I think I told him not to go there and wanted to cook just so he would not learn to 'hate' my protein days. I think he has a harder time when I do my protein days than me. Seriously. I have to go to the grocery store because I need so many things. So I made him breakfast for dinner! Man I am not gonna lie, it looked SO good. I made him blueberry pancakes, spicy louisiana sausage and two eggs over easy. I made myself some steak and it was actually pretty good and I felt satisfied to the point that I didn't even have a snack before bedtime.

I woke up with a headache today. This darn headache is a serious pain. I only had one tylenol left but I need to go out and buy some Exedrin. That's the only thing that's going to get rid of this stupid thing. I actually went to bed at 8:15 last night. I always think I won't be able to fall asleep but always do within minutes. I am working on my other blog to get my recipes all in one place but am struggling a bit because this guy at work that sits accross from me is so super nosy and gets up from his desk like a million times a day and stares at my computer. He's a snitch too and if my boss does not care why should he? Anyway, I need to go fill up my water cup and get some green tea to see if that wakes me up or gets rid of this annoying headache. Until later. God bless.

0 comments: