1/24/2007

In the mode

Wow so I feel pretty good today! Today is DAY 1 of me being on Lindora so I have 3 days of strictly eating protein. With a little planning and motivation I can stay on track and LOVE the results. EVERYDAY, let me repeat, EVERYDAY I am going to come on here and log my weight and stats (even on weekends). This is what you are going to see daily:

Protein Day: 1
Keto stick: Neg, positive +1 (or +2 etc).
Weight: 239.8
BMI: 49%

This is in addition to logging my foods in FitDay. Ok so let me continue....with Lindora you don't have to work out a whole lot BUT when you do the results are AMAZING. I never recommend Lindora when I start to loose the weight because it is really difficult. But it's the only thing that works for me. I talk myself out of it a lot of times because I can't eat meals with my family and I start to feel bad. I talked to Serg last night and I told him that he could not do that to me. I need to loose this weight and he can't make me feel guilty for eating the things that I need to eat to stay on plan.

I had also bought the book Cook Right For your Type and most if not all of the foods that Lindora restricts are not good for my O+ Blood Type. Wouldn't you know that MY blood type is the one that #1 has to work out the hardest, #2 - Wheat products aren't tolerated by Type O's AT ALL (bye bye wheat bread). It contains lectins that react with my type O digestive tract and blood and interfere with with the proper abosorption of beneficial foods. Most importantly it said that IT CAUSES WEIGHT GAIN because glutens in wheat germ interefere with metabolic processes. SO I need to stick to Rice flour and buckwheat which I have NO IDEA where to buy or what they taste like. I can have wheat occasionally it says. I have to learn to read labels more carefully again because lots of foods have wheat and you would never know it.

There are even fruits I need to say away from like melons which have a lot of mold and Type O's have a proven sensitivity to mold. WEIRD HUH!!? Also I love juice but of course, the only juice good for Type O is, yep Vegetable juice. Pineapple juice I found will help me avoid retaining water and bloating!! I read the other blood type acceptable food and they are totally opposite of each other. My beloved coffee will eventually get written out of my menu as it has high stomach acid levels. I will not however give up my morning coffee. Nope, can't do it. They recommended I drink Green Tea for the caffeine so I am going to try that a few times this week to see if it really works. I think it's a mental thing with the coffee. This whole thing about me "needing" it is probably non-sense.

I am going to continue to read the book until I get a sense of what foods I should really be avoiding because it seems like something is up with me and my weight. Today I am going to once again start taking my PCOS meds like I am supposed to. I was getting bad side affects because I was taking 500mg in the AM, which worked fine but then I took 1000mg at bedtime and that was making me feel super ill. So at lunch I will take 500mg then at bedtime another 500mg. I looked at some notes from 12/4 and I gained 8 pounds instead of loosing. That is flippen sad. I am hoping to loose 20 pounds a month so we will see how that goes. I just want to be at 200 which is really the lowest I had been in years. I am carrying these stupid extra 40 pounds which just make me look FATTER. I need to be in the 200 which is my FAT stage. That's where I last left off and I want to see how much farther I can get. God bless.

0 comments: