2/02/2007

Day 10 of 28...feeling so so

I tried to go to bed early last night but I was with the baby and he didn't feel like going to bed when I wanted to go to bed. But I still ended up going to sleep at around 9pm. Anyway, I woke up a lot last night. Yes the toe thing. Still hurts. Still had to wear that ugly shoe today. Anyway I was not going to weigh myself because I know I ate too much yesterday. I felt like crap all day and was SUPER tired so I didn't end up doing a protein day.

Day 10 of 28
Keto stick: Did not test today
Weight: 232.8
BMI: 46%

Yes those pounds are coming off very slowly. So far, my weight loss is far from my "goal" of 6 pounds. Unless I can loose it in 3 days (yeah right). I have to confess though I am constipated. I have "not gone" in a few days. Also, I am sorta on my monthly. It's kinda like not full blown here but I feel like it is KWIM? I feel bloated, tired and just plain cranky. Hopefully after whatever I have going on goes away I will see at least a pound drop by Monday. Oh so I was saying, I ate too much yesterday AND I am totally not drinking the amount of water I need to be drinking. I need to check myself on that. In fact once I finish this post I am headed straight to the kitchen to fill my 32oz cup for water. It's 5:04am so by 6am I should be getting another one. A light bulb just went on in my head. THAT'S why I am constipated. Duh....I've been a TOTAL airhead this week. Geesh. Ok gotta go before I start making myself mad. God bless.

0 comments: