2/05/2007

Day 13 of 28 - Staying positive

I messed up this weekend and I have been playing how hard I was going to be on myself about it in my head since yesterday. But you know, there's no point in that because I knew that I was eating things I was not supposed to be eating. I can learn from these mistakes and listen to myself in the future because this is a long journey and I am not quitting because of one weekend.

These are some tips I need to keep in mind:
#1 - Continue to weigh myself daily even if I know the loss is not going to be great.
#2 - Keep logging my foods.
#3 - Write in my blog about how I am feeling
#4 - PLAN PLAN PLAN - I cannot express this enough. Not even to myself.
#5 - Last but not least - Take protein snacks with me EVERYWHERE especially if I know I am going to be out late.

Friday night is when this it all started. I was so hungry and my husband and kids went to In & Out to grab a burger and I got a "protein" burger. Which makes it sound healthy but totally is not.So anyway, live and learn is going to have to be my motto. I totally wish I could buy a treadmill with my tax return but I have so many bills that I don't think I will have any $$ left over to indulge in that. I am going to have to find one of those home bike attachment things. I don't know what they are called, you put it on your bike's back tire, to prop it up and you can use your own bike to work out in and this way you don't have to buy extra workout equipment.

I totally would like to set up my garage as a little gym. I think I might have to get Serg to help me do that. We need a TV back there so I can do my workouts on DVD in there too and I don't have to worry about who's looking at me. The garage is a mess right now though but we can totally clean it out and make it nice.

So I am doing 3 protein days to get back on track. I need to. My stomach is so messed up right now. I need to refrain from giving it carbs and junk. So protein it is. I am going to go to Albertson's for some egg beaters this morning for breakfast and I think I will have the same for lunch as I woke up late today and knew I had some protein foods at work. I need to shake this tiredness off. I really didn't get much rest this weekend. Running here, there and everywhere.

The good news is I did my taxes and we are getting more than I thought. We did the long form because we had write-offs so we got about $1000 more because of that. Ok well I am tired of typing so until later. God bless.

0 comments: