2/12/2007

Day 20 of 28

Well I haven't been on here like I am supposed to be. Partly because I have been trying to get caught up on lots of things at home. I need to find some order in my house. I feel like even though my house will be clean I am still dissapointed that I can't spend more time getting it spotless. I dunno what's wrong with me at times. I feel like I am more happy than most people. I come into work and I like saying hello to people, and most of them look at me and drag out a "moooorning". I am like that sometimes when I am tired, or sick or things are just not working out that day but some of these people are like this all the time. Anyway, I guess I should be grateful that I am a little more perky. Back to what I was saying. The problem with me I think is that when some teeny tiny thing goes wrong, then I instantly feel let down. I have unofficially stopped doing Lindora. I eat well during the day but usually find myself eating other things I am not supposed to be eating.

Florence has been great motivation but I am not motivating myself. No one can do it for me. I am just going to have to keep trying. I need to keep trying to build my home gym. I NEED to work out hard. Working out keep me from shoving stuff in my mouth that I should not be. I usually see how hard it is to burn 200 measly calories and when you read a bag of snack size Doritos and see that they are 350 calories I usually pass. There's just no way I want to ruin 30 minutes of cardio to eat Doritos. Ya know? So just going to keep trying. The Vegas trip has not really been a motivator because I kinda feel like I may not be going. I gotta break the news to my sister too if I am not gonna go. I would so much rather buy a treamill with that money. SO we will have to wait and see. Anyway, I was super busy on Friday and I need to do some stuff I didn't get to. Until later. God Bless!

1 comments:

Liara Covert said...

I think its truly wonderful that you have set a weight loss goal and you're also actively working to achieve it. I send you love and encouragement from the Southern Hemisphere and invite you to visit my website sometime.