2/09/2007

Day 17 of 28 - Sick again

I think I got 2 hours of total interrupted sleep last night. My throat is killing me and I think I have an ear infection because I keep getting this sharp itchy type of feeling in my right ear. Anyway I am so dead tired and I have this cold sweat going on. Ugh. I hope it goes away soon. I just went and got some hot tea to see if this will help my throat feel better.

I am glad it's Friday that's for sure. It's supposed to rain all weekend. At least that's what SOME reports say. Some same light showers and others say heavy rainfall. We will have to wait and see.

My parents might come this weekend. My uncle was released from the hospital yesterday since he has no health insurance. I am sure he still needed to be in there for a bit longer but I guess they have no choice really when someone has no health coverage. Then last night I was gonna run out and grab dinner and my Envoy died. It would not start. Ended up being a totally dead battery. So I paid $70 for one that should last 5 years. Oh well it runs WAY better than it did before. I guess the battery must of been low for quite some time. Anyway, I need to drink my TheraFlu so off I go. God Bless.

0 comments: