1/15/2007

Workouts start......NOW!


Ok let's see I had like a million things in my head on the way to work today and now I can't think of what to write.

Ok first and foremost I would like to thank Florence for accepting my friendly challenge to loose the flab. I honestly think I am up for a pretty decent challenge this time! I am kinda scurred. But alas I am prepared. I started to feel like I was coming down with something after church let out yesterday afternoon so I went home, made lunch for everyone (including myself), put Alani down for her nap, the baby was asleep and I changed into my pajamas and took a nap. Until the bubbly wubbly woke up that is (that's one of Gabriel's silly names). He was such a cry baby yesterday and refused to sleep almost the entire afternoon & early evening. Sergio and Alexis went to the grocery store cause sergio saw that I looked like a disgruntled housewife and knew I was not going ANYWHERE. So he ran to grab groceries and went to costco. My lovely husband bought me more fish and while the baby and I skipped out from the evening service at church, I baked cookies for my husband (he kept bugging me to make them), baked salmon and tilapia, then made dinner. In between baking cookies and fish, I gave the baby a bath because he just kept trippen and would not let me cook. So I wrapped him up tight, put him on my bed and he nodded off for about 30 minutes. Enough time for me to put dinner together.

The good thing is he slept from 10pm to 4am. He was THAT tired. Before I ran out the door this morning, I changed his poopy diaper, gave him a bottle, woke Serg up so he would not forget to burp him and ran out the door with a million things in my hand. It was Freezing!! I think it was 39 degrees. BRRRR...my throat feels like crap and yes, I am tired even though I got a whole 5 hours sleep. I wanted to go for a walk today with Florence but since this cold is trying to get me, I figured I should workout indoors so this cold does not put me out of commission for a while.

Last night some dude from Bally's called and offered me free training. He said "I see you signed up for the Discovery Health Challenge and wanted to offer you free training." So I think I want to go check it out tonight and see what all this involves. I need to cancel my 24 hour fitness membership since it's too far from my work and my house, I know I will never go. The locations are just not convenient for me. I am going to stick with Curves for another few weeks then if I like Bally's and they are reasonable I will get a membership with them since it's pretty close to my house and then cancel Curves. Plus I can ride my bike there....extra workout.

Today while I was driving here I was trying to motivate myself by remembering how nice it felt to be able to slip on tons of clothes, just like that. A lot of times I change like 50 times because I look fat in everything. I want to be able to pick an outfit, and stay in it. Period. I need to be healthier too, I truly do. I say that time and time again in here, but I really need to think about my health. I have high blood pressure and an extremely high risk of developing diabetes. In fact, I KNOW I will be a diabetic when I am older if I don't loose this weight. I need to be an example to my sister as well. I want to motivate her to loose weight. She was thinking about doing Nutri System, since she does NOT cook and has NO CLUE waht to eat, this would be good for her. So I need to do this!!! Working out is a pain in the butt at first but I know that once I get to doing it there's no stopping me. Alright enough blabbering. Till tomorrow. God bless.

0 comments: