1/16/2007

Feeling cruddy


I read part of yesterday's post and I felt the energy coming from it (when I talked about working out). Unfortunately I never got to the gym because I had to load all of the pictures I had on my work laptop to photobucket and that took a good two hours :-( I went for a short walk with florence yesterday but that's pretty much it. We went to Albertson's to buy the dressing I wanted (the asian sesame ginger) and my lunch was delish!

It was really cold too and my throat is killing me so I think we are going to have to skip the walks outdoors in this cold weather this week. I am just super scared of getting really sick like last year when I got bronchitis and was sick for 4 months! I couldn't even breathe. So I am hoping that this throat pain and my man voice goes away this week. I am going to atleast try to make it to Bally's this week. Sergio wants to go with me so I need to sign him up for the Discovery Health challenge as well and print a pass for him. When I get home I have to follow a pretty strict regimen or the day will be gone just like that. When I get home today, these are my plans:

1) Start dinner
2) While Sergio goes to Walmart with the baby, Alexis, Alani and I will go to the library. I am just going to have him pick us up when he is done. He wanted to go to Sears too which is right around the corner from the library.
3) Eat dinner or go to the gym first? It depends on if Cindy can watch the baby for an hour. I don't want to leave the kids at home with him. He's too fussy and Alani acts up with her so I don't want to leave Alexis in charge of both brats.
4) Read our bible, pray and go to bed.

I need to start going to bed at 8! I just can't get myself to do it. I feel selfish when I want to go to bed early because the baby is up and Alani is tired, but hyper. This is the time where she gets in trouble the most. I think maybe what I will do is put her down for bed as well so if the baby is up, serg can just kick it with him and Alexis will be out of her shower and just winding down for her bedtime at 9pm.

I added some new links to my site. Some new blog reads. I took those off where the gals where not loosing any weight because they were having issues. Not that it's a bad thing, but I have issues and I NEED motivation. I need to read about loosing and how GREAT it feels and how great they feel. It inspires me. What I was finding myself doing with the "non-loosers", it was sorta dragging me down and I was playing into some of their excuses (which were legitamate in alot of cases). I still read their blogs and hope that they get the inspiration and that their problems get resolved. It's great to see when the cloud of glooms stops looming around them. I am the type of person that is happy for other people, that's why I want to loose this weight so I can encourage others. I can't help others loose weight when I myself can't do it.

This is a wonderful scripture to keep in your heart - especially now, during this time of DECISION:

James - Chapter 1 verse 5 & 6
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

But let him ask in FAITH, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

0 comments: